|Title||75th Anniversary Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church; 1890-1965|
|Summary||Booklet titled "75th Anniversary Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church; 1890-1965". The booklet has soft yellow gold paper covers and a stapled spine. Printed in black on the front cover are the title and an image of the church. The booklet is 22 pages and includes a dedication; greeting message from Pastor R. W. Schlicht; historical images of the church building; a history of the church; images and listing of pastors from 1890-1959; images and listing of teachers at Trinity Lutheran School; images of church organizations; and an image of the school. Printed by The Valley News in Shakopee.|
Schlicht, R. W.
Albrecht, J. G.
Kock, C. F.
Schultz, M. W.
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Education League